Saturday, March 5, 2011

SMIK's Sports Day

Assalamualaikum.

In my last post, I told you about my new camera right? Well, my school, Sekolah Menengah Ibn Khaldun (SMIK) also heard about that and asked my to capture photographs of its Sports Day. The event was held from 11th February until 23rd February. I'm gonna show you some of the photographs I took.

La Ilaha Illallah!

Proud to be a Malaysian

The principal watches from a distance

A sweep panorama of the event

Briefing



Stretching

Team.

 Cross Country

Cross country pathway

Futsal

Goal!!

Feint

Shoot!

Handball

A player jumps make a goal.

Takraw

Header

Tekong

Volleyball

Spikes

Spike.

Sweep Panorama of a volleyball game

Here's a slideshow of the pictures that I made for the closing ceremony.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment